George Spathis to Present in NBI’s Advanced Business Contracts Webinar
Litigation Partner George Spathis will be a presenter in the National Business Institute’s (NBI) 'Advanced Business Contracts ' webinar. George will present on topic, 'Competition Issues: How to Prevent Your Client From Being a Casualty.' While business contracts are intended to protect both parties, a lack of knowledge or foresight in drafting techniques can lead to missed opportunities and leave clients open to liability.
As a seasoned attorney in business contracts, George will review the following:
- Restrictive Covenants in Business Agreements - Overcoming Enforceability Issues
- Non-Compete Clauses: Drafting and Enforcement
- Language to Include (and be Wary of)
- Real-Life Examples of Non-Competes Gone Wrong (and Right)
- Confidentiality/Trade Secret Issues
- Common Intangible Asset and Intellectual Property Problems
For more information and registration, please click here.