- Abe Trieger -- My favorite lawyer joke
- Abe Trieger -- The best piece of advice I've ever received
- Abe Trieger -- My proudest moment as an attorney
2 North LaSalle Street Suite 1300
Chicago, Illinois 60602
- Abraham's Insights
Abe is a partner in the Real Estate Group. He concentrates his practice in the area of real estate development, acquisitions and leasing.
Some representative transactions in which Abe has recently been involved include:
- The purchase of air-rights for the development of a condominium project in Vail, Colorado, with the subsequent annexation of the development into an existing condominium regime.
- The ground lease from a tax-exempt charitable institution of approximately 40 acres in North suburban Chicago for the development of 164 townhome condominiums.
- The representation of the owner of an approximately 845,000-square foot office complex in the leasing of office space.
- The vertical subdivision of a large mixed-use residential hotel and retail project in Chicago.
As a result of his more than 35 years of practice, Abe offers an unusual depth of not only knowledge of the law, but solid business-driven counseling. He recognizes that clients call on him for his thoroughness and his creativity to get the deal done.
He has been involved in nearly all facets of commercial real estate with particular emphasis on vertical subdivisions of mixed-use projects, ground leases, the disposition of multi-property portfolios, and construction contracts.
Abe is a life-long resident of the City of Chicago.
Bar Admissions: Illinois, 1975
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Education: Northwestern University, B.S., 1972
Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1975
Memberships: National Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives
Honors & Awards: Illinois Super Lawyer - 2005-2016
Named a Leading Lawyer by Leading Lawyers Network, 2016