The Community Association Group represents condominium associations, homeowners associations, townhome associations and cooperatives, with over 36 years of combined experience. Our attorneys have developed particular skills in representing newly formed homeowner associations through the turnover from developer to unit owner control, including developer negotiation and litigation, if necessary.
The group is experienced in association governance and litigation involving associations and cooperatives located across the greater Chicagoland area.
- Contract review
- Condominium declaration, rules and amendment preparation
- Cooperative bylaws and proprietary lease drafts and amendments
- Association major repair program structures and documentation collections
- Construction litigation real estate acquisitions
- Condominium property licenses
- Cable television contract negotiations
- Labor law matters
- Declaration and rule enforcement
- Condominium and homeowners association loan documentation and negotiation with lending institutions
Levenfeld Pearlstein is pleased to provide you with a brand new electronic version of the Illinois Condominium Property Act, and the Common Interest Community Association Act, current through January 1, 2015. This new format is searchable and will allow viewers to turn pages, add bookmarks and notes, share online and download as a PDF.
Please click here to view our new electronic version.